Here he is! - seems to be rubbing his eye - Life is so hard in the perfect environment of the womb
Already working on his flexibility - Baby boy folded in half!
Yesterday's appointment went great! Everything looks perfect with baby and the ultrasound was so much fun! He was moving around like crazy so it took a while to get some of the images they needed because he was not happy to be photographed. I got some serious kicks throughout the process. It was so fun to finally see him! His heart beat was at 150 bpm. The ultrasound tech was impressed with Baby Boy's calf muscle definition. I've got another strong one on the way - uh oh! Hopefully he and Jude will be well matched for all those upcoming wrestling tournaments that I see in my future.
They sent us home with a DVD of the whole ultrasound and I'm trying to upload it to youtube for those of you who might be interested in 10 minutes of Baby O. But, it said it would take 60 minutes (why I don't know) and after 3 hours, it was only 70% complete. We may have to try again today.
Everything else is going well. We're looking forward to bringing another son home from the hospital in a few months!


No comments:
Post a Comment