Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness


Hi friends! I have been lacking in my posting lately so I'll try to keep this short but interesting. ha! (that actually won't happen...it'll be long and mildly entertaining).

Well, today I am 26. I realize that in the grand scheme of things, 26 is not a big deal. However, I am having a hard time with the fact that I'm quickly approaching 30. I think that once I actually turn 30, I might have a mental break down. I don't know what the deal is with 30 but it just seems like it means I'm almost 40 or something. Yes, yes, all of you who are older and wiser may laugh now at my naiveté. This weekend, I got to celebrate with some great family moments, one of which was the Melting Pot with my mom, step-dad and brother.
We had a long weekend but it was nice! We saw our friends Crista and Jordan on Friday night and had some great food at Mountain Sun in Boulder...mmmm Junk Burger! On Saturday I had my acupuncture/chiropractic adjustment. That was interesting because I had to have the acupuncture sitting up and the chiropractic standing up. We then had lunch with Ross' folks and his grandma and had a great time. Then I went to a baby consignment sale in Denver. I got to see my friend Jessica who is due like 5 days before me and I hadn't seen her since the summer so it was SO great to see her! Saturday night was the Melting Pot and Sunday was brunch with Dad and Step-mom. It was a lovely weekend!

Here is my latest belly picture. 19 weeks and 4 days. I am feeling a big growth spurt coming on though, I'm exhausted all the time and eating like crazy!

I'm feeling this boy move like crazy - well most days. Ross has been able to feel him kick too! It's been so exciting! I can't believe that he's not even a pound, at least as far as I know, and he feels so strong! I'm a proud mama. My brother even was able to feel it this weekend! He was excited too and I'm glad. I'm excited to know that he's growing and getting stronger. We have another appointment on Thursday and we'll have another ultrasound. I'm excited to have another one of course!

After we found out that we're having a boy, Ross and I did some shopping and got a few pieces of clothing :) I took some pictures of what we got because they're sooo cute!




No comments: