Ross and I will celebrate our 4 year anniversary this month! I can't believe how time has flown! This will be the last month that he and I have with just the two of us (and the kitties of course) for a l...o...n...g time. So, we've decided to have something that just he and I do each weekend to make sure that we get some good time in before Baby O joins the family in full force.
This weekend is of course a holiday weekend so whatever we chose to do we knew would be crowded! But we pushed through...
We started at the Longmont Farmers Market. We got some tasty Asiago Cheese Bread and a huge bag full of veggies. This vegetable stand would let you fill a bag with whatever you chose for $7 - it was an amazing deal! I felt kind of bad that the gal next to me paid $5 for a clump of asparagus when I fit one into my $7 bag! Then we stopped at a local restaurant's tent and had a wood fire pizza - mmmmm, sooo delicious!
Then, we headed up to Estes Park. It's only about a 30-40 minute drive from Longmont and has such beautiful scenery. We walked around the lake and then walked up and down the Riverwalk Shops. It was a gorgeous day and we just had such a nice time!
The flowers I wish I had the skill to have!
We really did have a wonderful time! I can't wait for our weekends to come!
Here's the latest belly picture if you didn't get enough of them already. Baby O's room is coming together nicely. I've had some great help from my friend Becca who has double experience with babies. She's been such a help! We just have a few more things to get ready (my bag for the hospital and the baby monitor) and we'll be pretty much set! Only four more weeks until Baby O joins this family and I'm excited to meet him! 35 weeks, 4 days...
1 comment:
You look so freaking fabulous! You are one of those pregnant chicks that we all strive to look like!
XOXO,
Jessica
P.S. Congrats on your wedding anniversary!!
Post a Comment