Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4 Years and 39 Weeks

Today, Ross and I celebrate our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe that we've been married for four years - they truly have been the best 4 years of my life! I can't wait to spend the rest of my years with him. We had a less than an extravagant celebration this year seeing as we've got a baby about to pop! In memory of the last four years, here are some photos of each year :)

We're Engaged!!!


We're Married! The only photo I have of Ross and I at our wedding


Honeymoon...mmmmm Kauai


Anniversary 1. Back to the spot where we said "I DO"


Anniversary 2. Camping at Lost Lake


Anniversary 3. Out 'n' About


And this year, we went to the Ships Tavern at the Brown Palace for dinner. This is where Ross and I had dinner the evening we were engaged and it was such a beautiful day then and a beautiful one now! The food was, as expected, amazing and we had fun getting dressed up and enjoying Ross and Heidi time before baby joins the ranks.

We didn't expect to see the Crayola Gang at dinner:



In other news:
I'm 39 weeks today. Baby O is expected to join us a week from today. This whole pregnancy I have had a gut feeling that he would arrive early. Here, beginning my 40th week, I'm not so sure how accurate my gut feeling is. Though I don't think I have to explain why I hope I'm right :) Ross is beginning to get kind of antsy. Today, he started to force feed me spicy foods and wanted me to drive around town looking for the most bumpy of roads. For the first time in a few weeks, I'm feeling like "it'll happen when it happens" and not getting so frustrated about the whole thing.
Overall, I'm so excited to meet this little man and have him at home with us! Hopefully it won't be too much longer!

39 Weeks:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do such a nice job on your blog, Heidi! Happy Anniversary, and we can hardly wait to meet our grandson. As I told Ross, "Like Father, Like Son"; he was a week late, and no matter what scheme Ross plans with bumpy roads, and spicy foods, the kid is coming when he's coming!
Sharon