Monday, August 16, 2010

First Week at Home

This has been quite the eventful week! We all have so much to learn. I can't imagine being in Jude's spot: a new world where he has to eat, breathe, pee and poo, have gas, feel clothes and diapers and absolutely everything is totally brand new! Ross and I have a lot of learning to do as well. Jude has a fussy time each day and it seems like nothing we try will console him. He seems to be pretty particular about what he likes and doesn't like. So far, this is what I've figured out:
- He doesn't like to have his diaper changed, even if it's the most saturated diaper you've ever seen
- He doesn't like to have his clothes changed until you're pretty much done and he realizes that he's in something comfortable and then understands that it isn't that bad.
- He loves to fall asleep on your chest or in the crook of your arm
- He loves to have baths
- He is an excellent eater! He's gained almost a pound since Friday!
- When he's awake, he is so expressive!
- He is really strong!

More to come, but I thought a quick update was in order. Here are some more pics :)












No comments: