Friday, January 22, 2010

12 Weeks!

Well, as of Wednesday this week I'm officially 12 weeks. I guess that means I'm not totally done with the first trimester; I have one more week to go...technically. But 12 weeks just sounds better than 13, don't you think?

The overall trend is that I'm feeling better and that is lovely. For 4 days in a row now, I have gotten up at my "normal" time without going back to bed, taking a nap or sleeping in! I have made coffee, breakfast, and lunch for Ross all of those days and I have had the energy and appetite to make dinner. I'm crossing my fingers that this continues :)

So I figured now would be as good a time as any to start posting belly pictures. There isn't much of a baby going on, but you can definitely (or at least I can) see a change in the way I look.

This is the first picture we took at about 6 weeks I want to say.


This next one was I want to say 10.5 weeks.




And this last one is at 11 weeks, 4 days



Mostly I feel like the changes are not necessarily where baby is...like my sides and my upper stomach. Ross is convinced it's displacement and I'm fine with accepting that as the reason why not just my lower belly is growing. Anyway, you are lucky - I don't often feel comfortable showing my bare midsection to anyone. Oh, the things I do for blogs. :)

1 comment:

Danielle Smith said...

I can see a bit of change. Yeah, at the beginning you just feel like you are filling out a bit, but in the next 10 week or so you will see a roundness start to form. You look great! I am glad that you are starting to feel better! Hang in there!