I've been waiting since before Jude was born for him to wear this shirt! Love the skulls and it feels rather appropriate that it's Halloween.
What a crazy week this has been! I returned my stuff to the office and am now, as of today, no longer on maternity leave and no longer a full time employee of my company. It's such a strange, and rather scary feeling. I'm still going to be doing some contracting/self-employed type of work for them but it won't be regular full time. I'm excited for the opportunity to stay home but I'm nervous about not getting a regular pay check. We've made a few changes and I hope it'll help us in this new life and lifestyle!
Jude is of course growing like crazy. I really enjoy watching him learn new things every day. Simple things like reaching for objects is never something you think of on a regular basis. But when Jude learns how to reach for things, its so awe inspiring! Every day is an open slate to learn and it's just wonderful to see! He is reaching for toys now and talking like crazy. He acts like he's just ready to get up and run and join everyone else! I'm amazed at how strong he is and how "grown up" he already is. Jude was 12 weeks yesterday and it feels like we've come so far. If the today Me had gone back 10 weeks and talked to the 2 week-post-baby Me, I would've had such encouragement for her. Although the 2 week-post-baby Me probably wouldn't have listened to the today Me. Live and learn I suppose.
Anyway, here's some more cuteness.
Post bath in his Froggy Towel
Jude and Finn
No comments:
Post a Comment