Monday, October 18, 2010

Loving the Fall

Ok, so yet again it's been way too long since I've updated. I'll try not to forget anything!

Last Friday was Jude's 2 month well baby visit at the Pediatrician. He weighs 12 lbs 8 oz which is the 75th Percentile. He's 23 3/4 inches long also in the 75th. His head measurement I can't recall but it's in the 25th percentile. At his 2 week appointment all of his measurements were in the 25th percentile so he's doing great and growing nice and big! We're still working on sleeping through the night. He usually gets up once or twice a night - and from the sounds of it of people with babies the same age, he could be doing better. Last night he only was up once and he barely ate anything. He's slept through the night before so I know he can do it! It's just a matter of consistency.

He also had vaccines at his appointment. I was going to separate them and have him only get 2 vaccines and another 2 at 3 months, but in doing so, he'd get like double the shots. He got 5 vaccines - 2 shots and one oral. It's so much for such a small person but he handled it well!  I'm glad we don't have to go back for more in a month.

We've been busy visiting friends and family. I haven't been very good at taking pictures but I have a few to show you. Sunday we visited Grandma and Grandpa Overacker and Jude was showing off his tummy time skills.

We also saw Pops and Mims this weekend and Jude got some much needed sleep-in-warm-arms time with Mims!

Today, Jude and I went for a nice fall walk! I took this picture near the midpoint of our walk when he started to not be so happy anymore so he's not in the best spirits but looks cute anyway :)


No comments: