First of all, you'll be proud to see that I actually did my hair so this photo is not nearly as difficult to look at. Also, I wore my regular pants so we're all back to the way things should be.
I'm feeling great! Our next appointment is WEDNESDAY...as in 3 days...as in I can't wait!!! I hope that everything goes well at the appointment of course. I can't wait to see the ultrasound and see how the baby has grown since the last ultrasound.
I definitely felt the baby move yesterday. It was a for sure thing and it was sooo cool! My kitty Karl was sitting on my lap purring and I think the baby liked it!
So, to keep things short, here's the latest picture! Baby is growing :) 17 weeks and 4 days.
On another note. For those of you who didn't know, we got a new bed! Oh. My. Gosh. It is amazing! We upgraded from a probably 20+ year old, hand-me-down, Queen size mattress which has either gotten smaller over the last 4 years, or Ross and I have gotten fatter. I don't think it's the second option...
This new mattress has those individually "wrapped" coils so you don't feel the movement of the other "sleeper". It's got a Euro Pillow Top with memory foam. HOLY COW! It's soooo luxurious. Plus we got such a great deal, like $500 off the regular price. Can't beat that! Anyway, here's the comparison pictures. Enjoy :)
Old Queen:
New, Luxurious King:
2 comments:
You look great, Heidi! Congrats on the nice new bed. Looks super comfy!
Looking good! I am glad you are feeling great and felt the baby move!! I love that part. Yeah, I totally think that queens are totally different in size nowadays.
Post a Comment